New Original "Sixteen Feet Undeground"

unk0wn

• Members

The track needs to be mixed better. Everything seems to be fighting with the vocals for space. In the first verse, the drum is too loud and blurs the vocal lines.

You need to avoid playing the melody that you are singing. When you are singing the melody, just let the chords ring out so the voice can be the star. When the singing is done, then play the melody on the instruments.

at 48 seconds the guitar comes in way to loud. Followed by another guitar tone that is too loud and stepping on the vocal again.

I think you need a more defined chorus. I want something to sing in the shower. I don't know what to sing from this song.

The instrumentation doesn't change much in your chorus. You need to build it up more. Remember, build tension and then release it.

I think the instrumentation choice is fine. A little different and it catches your ear. I like the horns at the start.

Good start, keep it up. Hope this helps.

• Members

Nicely done, in the songwriting department. There are one or two rough spots where the words seem crammed too tightly into the melody. The arrangement is nice too, but it's badly mixed.

LCK

Archived