It ain't me

Mahuska

• Members

After playing this 3 times, I see potential with this as a chorus. I think the demo has two choruses back to back - if not, I'd recommend considering it. I could hear this with a massive amount of harmonies coming out of verses that are somewhat more retrained... then the gas pedal hits the floor with a massive "it ain't me"...

My thoughts at least.

Echos don't feel right to me, but might work in the context of the larger song.

Rick

• Members

After playing this 3 times, I see potential with this as a chorus. I think the demo has two choruses back to back - if not, I'd recommend considering it. I could hear this with a massive amount of harmonies coming out of verses that are somewhat more retrained... then the gas pedal hits the floor with a massive "it ain't me"...

My thoughts at least.

Echos don't feel right to me, but might work in the context of the larger song.

Rick

Brother you got that right. Too wet(delay) To tell the truth I had just got done watching a Movie that ended with CCR's "Fortunate Son" I wanted to make my own anthem. Get inspiration

but still make it my own. I am having a lot of fun trying to write songs and am just letting it fly. Perhaps I get too excited just recording something new and may share this stuff prematurely.

Fortunately I have this opportunity here with other songwriters patience. I Really want to write with someone through this process. I think I might just have an opportunity as I met a kid that is pretty talented

and actually likes this old man's stuff I will share what we may come up with. Scheduled a couple days from now

Archived