So is this where the normal people hang out?

decayrate

• Members

Cause I've been over at backstage with the band for a bit and that place is creeping me right out.

Obligatory random hot chicks on facebook/myspace thread = pretty normal and entertaining.

Several thousand posts arguing whether cover bands or original bands are cooler = ...I don't even know wtf is going on over there.

I'm gonna hang out here for a bit. I like amps. I have a giant wall of solid state Marshalls 13 feet tall that I use in my original band that is so good we cover our own songs.

• Members

You have over 20, 900?! Do you feel like some parts of life have passed you by?

Nope. As you can tell, it's about retarded o'clock in the morning. That's when I get my posts in.. you know, when it's not real viable to be outside of the home.

• Members

Cool, so does everyone over here in 'amps' play in a sick cover band that makes $2000 every gig? Or are some people in original bands that are completely retarded and don't ever get paid anything since they write songs?

I'm in a one man band.

• Members

Cool, so does everyone over here in 'amps' play in a sick cover band that makes $2000 every gig? Or are some people in original bands that are completely retarded and don't ever get paid anything since they write songs?

My band is quite retarded, and we don't get paid jack {censored}. :love:

Archived