Guitar height? Also.. What strap?

Tawlks

• Members

i use a standard length regular ole' strap lengthened all the way for my RG and a dunlop D-38 strap for a bit more length for my V. the neck on the V tilts up more so it feels better slung lower. the D-38 is a good strap.

• Members
Baritone is drop b, Agile LP is drop c or c# can't remember right now, Ibanez and ESP F are drop d.

I just got the ESP F and not sure what tuning I want to go with, I wanted to get a quick setup done and get her playing so I went with drop d. It's got EMG knockoffs so I'm thinking about putting in some blackouts metal then getting it setup for some drop c# with 11-52's and divebombing the {censored}balls out of everything.

Stock pic but this is it:

58854_l.jpg

I friggin love it, its perfect. It's also my first floyd guitar, everything else I have is hardtails. I had a NGD thread but no one seemed to give a {censored} lol. I fell in love with it's color and design instantly. Then it came in the mail and plays just as good as I hoped it would. The strap that the other forumite posted up top there is on this guit too, makes a perfect combo.

I really wanted to get one of those and sand off the pointed parts, except for the one by the bottom strap button. But then it would just look like an ibanez rgd.

But that looks awesome man.

Also, I wear my strap so the bottom of my guitar is right above my waist.

Archived