halp with drum programing(viking metal )

sirlimecat

• Members

I have the guitar pro file with just the midi drums, so if you can use a DAW and ez drummer or something to get the drums it would be fantastic if you could pm me or post and i'll pm you and exchange emails or upload them and post links.

• Members

I have the guitar pro file with just the midi drums, so if you can use a DAW and ez drummer or something to get the drums it would be fantastic if you could pm me or post and i'll pm you and exchange emails or upload them and post links.

That's easy enough to do, but it won't necessarily sound brilliant. Good programming is a lot more than just having the notes there. If you're not after anything amazing, I could probably find some time to do it with S2.0. If you want something done well though, I don't really have time at the moment. I've done a lot of programming for other people's projects, and it just takes way too much time for me to be able to do it at the moment.

:idk:

• Members

yeah just transfer the notes, i dont need anything else, doesnt have to sound good just gonna do keys and guitars and post on youtube, mabe even vocals.

I said id do the circle whipping while playing hahahahaha on keys oh lord.

I figured noone would have the time to EQ everything and mix it and all i just need the drums

but yeah just standard will do i dont need anything special

Archived