Happy Easter guys (NY Autoshow content) Reward inside

nitrous2400

• Members

Well theres been a lot of bad news on here soooo I figured I'd reward you guys.

Long story short: Wound up driving into NYC, walking around the NY International Autoshow on Friday with a heavy heart but luckily I had a pretty good time in light of the events on Thursday night. So for those of you that don't know already I've worked on cars my entire life, went to school for them and built custom car interiors for a living prior to my last surgery. So this was as much recon work as it was therapy.

Highlights were: meeting one of the engineers/designers of the 2010 Camaro, we talked to him for about a half hour and then after he autographed the car outside. Later on I chatted with a really nice Infinity model who I owe the Infinity concept pictured below to... have to deliver it to her house in cali so we can have our date :p

So yeah took about 500+ pictures throughout the trip, haven't driven into NYC in quite some time I'm mostly a subway then hoof it kinda guy. But yeah we definitely tested the suspension as well as our patience, even though traffic wasn't too terrible, but we still got a ton of looks. Heres just a taste I don't feel like loading hundreds of pictures on the web and resizing them so heres just some crowd favorites...with a reward at the end for everyone since its Easter and I've had a {censored}ty week and I think everyone needs some cheering up.

So enjoy

n2h5ba.jpg

28mh1ds.jpg

119qmj9.jpg

34s3qlj.jpg

24fgscm.jpg

21c5so6.jpg

2d7vn6e.jpg

50ip6w.jpg

epizjb.jpg

Ateam Movie van for the MMA fans (Quentin Rampage Jackson will be MR.T)

• Members

hmm maybe ill go this year. honestly, i see cars all day at work, i cant even talk about them when im out of work lol. I went to the car show like 4 years ago and it was pretty fun. I remember about 10 years ago going to the show and seeing a Cadillac prototype called the Evoq. wow that thing was {censored}ing awesome, but of course GM didnt deliver the goods and actually make em. That was the coolest car i have ever seen.

That chick on the right in the picture looks like she has one hell of an ass...:)

• Members

i used to go to the javits car show alot when i lived in nj.

its cool, theres alot of nice cars.

:poke:I've never gone to the auto show for the cars , it was for the women ( models ! ) My ex was a spokes person / model for lexus. I like your last two photos , more please !:thu:

Archived