Speaker cab to pair with Lonestar Classic?

Steve the Hero

• Members

Anyone running a Lonestar Classic head? What cabinet are you playing?

I am avoiding another 4x12 so I was thinking of getting one of the following:

Dr Z 2x10 (possiby 4x10)

Reeves 2x12

Port City 2x12

What else is there that I should check out?

I was running it thru a 2x12 recto cab.

I sold the Recto cab and bought an Avatar Vintage 2x12 cab that will be here next week.

I am selling my Mesa Lonestar to fund a CAA.

If it doesn't sell this week i will keep it since it is probably the best clean sounding amp i have ever played in my life.

I have a friend who is the guy with best tone i have ever heard and plays thru a Mesa Lonestar head with a 1/4th open back 2x12 Avatar (traditional cab).

I just want to try a CAA so badly, i just hope i won't repent selling this beautiful amp.

• Members

I was running it thru a 2x12 recto cab.

I sold the Recto cab and bought an Avatar Vintage 2x12 cab that will be here next week.

I am selling my Mesa Lonestar to fund a CAA.

If it doesn't sell this week i will keep it since it is probably the best clean sounding amp i have ever played in my life.

I have a friend who is the guy with best tone i have ever heard and plays thru a Mesa Lonestar head with a 1/4th open back 2x12 Avatar (traditional cab).

I just want to try a CAA so badly, i just hope i won't repent selling this beautiful amp.

Yeah it just sounds so good I've tried a few cabinets. I really want to try something in the Hiwatt style as I believe that will be my next amp. Imagine the Lonestar cleans with a Hiwatt crunch in a stereo setting? :love:

• Members

Yeah it just sounds so good I've tried a few cabinets. I really want to try something in the Hiwatt style as I believe that will be my next amp. Imagine the Lonestar cleans with a Hiwatt crunch in a stereo setting?
:love:

please don't do that to me!

Archived