Strep throat sucks ass

Brandenburg

• Members

thx.. Hope to be a bit better by tommorrow

OHH I had the chills friday night.. My god.. I hate that feeling.. Could not get warm for nothing no matter how tight i grabbed my nads.. lol.. too delusional to realize what was going on too

Then dry heaved 3 times @ 4am and was almost to out of it to get up.. so very tired.. like I was weighted down .. nasty and painful as hell.. A most unpleasant feeling

I told my daughter I needed a nurse to take care of me.. I had a few ideas if you took the nurse part out LOL.. She said something along the lines of sick and twisted..

• Members

My 12 year old had it this weekend, and is just now getting back to herself. She was playing at a friend's whose older sister was suffering with it... WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE!! If I had known the other kid was sick there's no way she would have played over there until everyone in that house was well. The sick girl's dingbat mom apparently didn't think it was a big deal either, as none of the other friends of theirs who are now sick(and some of the parents now.... grr...)were warned. I swear, sometimes I think the old 'quarantine' signs nailed to the front doors of houses needs to make a return.

• Members

I get it every year at least once. Doctors refuse to remove my tonsels.. too old I guess. Too much risk for an elective procedure. I feel your pain, I always ask for vicodin. That way, you're sick but with a sweet little buzz!

give me some needlenose pliers .. Id remove them ... lol...

OHH I do love the vicodin... Ibuprofen works well.. no buzz though.. I have the 800mg horse pills .. They will kick a fevers ass.. Took one and 3 hours latter my fever went from 101 to 97.. and no more pain.. But swallowing just one is a scary proposition though..when you throat is all swollen

Archived