Orange PC412 cab Question

Zephyrside

• Members

I'm trying to sell my Orange cab and was just wondering what you guys think a fair price for it is? It's only been gigged once or twice and the only "damage" it has is some light marks from the rubber feet on the head. Would $900 Canadian be too much?

P.S If this counts as any type of spam please delete it.

• Members

I paid $950 for mine a couple years ago before things went bust, though the Canadian markets never did go down too much. It's also loaded with English Greenbacks and black tolex. Hearing about all the USA spam has swayed me a lot in the last while. PPC cabs go for ~$1100 new here, so I would say that if it was mint, $900 would be reasonable, but with some wear, maybe a little less. Really, the only thing that dictates price is market, so if you can post in in your local "For Sale" and get $900, then do that.

• Members

I think in general you can expect no more than 70% of what you paid, regardless of how good of condition an item is in. Anytime I buy used I'll pay no more than 60% of the new price, with coupons and promos it's pretty easy to get 20-30% off new prices at the big online retailers to begin with.

Archived