peavey triumph 1x12 combo-minty. would you...

lumpy555

• Members

offer the guy 125.00? he wants 250.00... tymes are {censored}ty now,aaaaand i think 125.00 is a fair price!!! damnit! it is cosmettically VERY MINTY, a tube+speaker swap could improve those ampzzz,soooo thats about another 100.00=spker+set tubes from laura+75.00ish=175.00!!! +my offer of 125.00=300.00 fer a solid,fully kickass amp!!!! WOULD YOU??? HELP ME DECIDE!! :idea: p.s. 300.00ish is what i about owe on the LEE JACKSON 2X12 COMBO I PUT ON A LAYAWAY!!!!! DECISIONS.......FWIW= AARRRGGHHHHHHHHH.........................

• Members

Does it have the footswitch lumpy? Cause if not, you'd better like the ultra gain channel. :lol:

And if you can get it for $125, more power to ya. Mine was $150 and I'm happy with it. Haven't gotten around to retubing yet or anything. :thu:

• Members

THEE FS IS THERE!! but its in michigan soooo i do have a lil gas expense,ya dig? also i was wonderin how it soundzz,hope not toooo trebly,but i must invest in a new od pedal,i m gonna take norton666s advice an buy that new jc schockwave dirt pedal...

Archived