OT: Car Damage Rage

hvymtl939

• Members

I ended up scratching a co workers car. I hit her passenger door with my door while getting out of my car. I left a note and told her to call me so I could give her my insurance info. She called and I gladly gave her my insruance info and called my agent telling him to expect a call.

Later that day the co worker's manager came to me and thanked me for leaving a note but said she overheard the employee talking about how she was going to screw me and have my insurance pay to have the whole car painted.

Even if you're responisble some lowlifes will try to screw you but Karma will get your back sometimes.

A few days later the coworker was in a car accident and totalled her car running a red light and smashing into another car. She had no insurance and had her ass sued off.

• Members

Later that day the co worker's manager came to me and thanked me for leaving a note but said she overheard the employee talking about how she was going to screw me and have my insurance pay to have the whole car painted.

How does that happen anyways? Surely the insurance company will send someone out to take pictures and document that only a small portion of the car's paint is scratched, right?

• Members

How does that happen anyways? Surely the insurance company will send someone out to take pictures and document that only a small portion of the car's paint is scratched, right?

She would get a quote and turn it in to my insurance company. I'm sure my agent would question an entire paint job for me just chipping paint off the door.

Archived