Precision Music Technologies... Anybody hear of this company?

colejustesen

• Members

So I was looking for some 250K pots to use with the set of Bill Lawrence pickups I have ordered, and came across the company... They have a few different products, but I decided to try their variable treble bleed unit that is attached to the back of a CTS pot. I like the concept, and figure this will be a lot easier to install then my hack job of adding a treble bleed (the last one I did, proved to be bit of a bitch for me). Anyway, here is the pot I ordered...

http://precisionmusictechnologies.com/cts_pots_with_variable_treble_bleed_circuit_for_guitar_and_bass.htm

I ordered it through guitarelectronics.com, and I cannot wait to get it mounted in my Agile Tele.

Anybody else try these out or any of their other products?

Cole

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I overlooked the HCP and DMT when I was on their website, but that HCP seems hella cool! Pair that up with a true single splitting humbucker like a Lace Sensor or one of the Rio Grande humbuckers and you would be set!

I would love to hear back on these two when you get your guitar!

Cole

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

I overlooked the HCP and DMT when I was on their website, but that HCP seems hella cool! Pair that up with a true single splitting humbucker like a Lace Sensor or one of the Rio Grande humbuckers and you would be set!

I would love to hear back on these two when you get your guitar!

Cole

Will do for sure!

Archived