NAD - Cameron CCV with crappy iphone vid :0

mhenson42

• Members

Thanks guys. It's a pretty killer amp on channel 2. I'm still not fully satisfied on channel 1 - compared to the mid-gain tones I can get out of my Nitro. I'm gonna experiment with the BB pre-amp tomorrow. As for the guitar, before I played it with my LP I tried it with my PRS sc250 with BK painkillers - which I had when I owned the CCV before.

I had a scumback marshall clone cab with M75s that was cool, but I preferred my Mills with the Scumback Hs. I'd like to try it through an EVH cab.

My first CCV had winged Cs and 8th gen chinese preamp tubes. This one has ARS labeled JJs and from what someone else said on RT, JJ preamps.

• Members

Thanks guys. It's a pretty killer amp on channel 2. I'm still not fully satisfied on channel 1 - compared to the mid-gain tones I can get out of my Nitro. I'm gonna experiment with the BB pre-amp tomorrow. As for the guitar, before I played it with my LP I tried it with my PRS sc250 with BK painkillers - which I had when I owned the CCV before.

I had a scumback marshall clone cab with M75s that was cool, but I preferred my Mills with the Scumback Hs. I'd like to try it through an EVH cab.

My first CCV had winged Cs and 8th gen chinese preamp tubes. This one has ARS labeled JJs and from what someone else said on RT, JJ preamps.

Just don't fry those 20w EVH speakers...

Archived