Thwarted Assassination Attempt

BrokenFighter

• Members
Possible false flag operation? I don't trust anything.
:)

atta boy rush! Who knows what we're being fed...ANYthing!

But in this case....there's some history. Not saying the US doesn't share blame...I suppose we're ALL a bunch of wackos. But when you tell the whole world more than half of them need to be dead....there's a problem.

• Members

Are you asking if people want UAV's flying over their territory firing missiles and kiling people? No, I don't think anyone wants that tbh. We just ether do it and tell them later or we just go and do it and tell them to {censored} off. I mean look at whole mess in Paistan, their govt doesn't w dant us messing around on their territory. We do it anyway.

lol, I agree with you dude and am not trying to start an argument, but western Pakistan, while on a map is inside Pakistani boarders, is not really a part of that nation state. Its almost a whole other world

• Members

lol, I agree with you dude and am not trying to start an argument, but western Pakistan, while on a map is inside Pakistani boarders, is not really a part of that nation state. Its almost a whole other world

No need to preface your post man. TBH I think we're doing what needs to be done over there to slow down the groups destabilizing the region. And yea I do understand that those are tribal areas that are autonomous, even going back to British rule; but Pakistan has ties to tribes going back to when they were sending militias from there into Kashmir to fight against India. Talk about a thousand different competing interests. I feel bad for the soldiers over there who have to deal with this {censored}.

• Members

No need to preface your post man. TBH I think we're doing what needs to be done over there to slow down the groups destabilizing the region. And yea I do understand that those are tribal areas that are autonomous, even going back to British rule; but Pakistan has ties to tribes going back to when they were sending militias from there into Kashmir to fight against India. Talk about a thousand different competing interests. I feel bad for the soldiers over there who have to deal with this {censored}.

Archived