paterno fired

mamberg

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Go {censored} yourself

Joe?

Seriously tho, child molestation is pretty much the lowest of the low. No man should ever just turn a blind eye to it. In fact, even tho my post was mostly just {censored}ing around, the fact is the higher ups he told did nothing about it. Once they decided to be disgusting cowards Paterno should have taken the next step then. I'll even give him a Mulligan for only telling his higher ups and not police the first time. But once he realized nothing had been done to his former coach he should have then been a real man and went to police then. Anyone who had knowledge of this and didn't do anything is a piece of {censored}, including Paterno....

• Members

So you've seen people defending child rape? What news story are you following?

Not turning him into the police despite being legally/morally/etc obligated to is basically tacitly defending his actions.

People there did know what was going on, and turned a blind eye. They may not be coming out and vocally saying "I support child molesters" but their actions basically supported child molesters.

Everyone involved deserves every ounce of disgrace/shaming/legal beating they will receive.

• Members

So you've seen people defending child rape? What news story are you following?

Aren't you keeping up with the story? McQueary SAW Sandusky sodomizing a boy in the shower and didn't do {censored}, except tell his dad. Then Dad went to JoePa, who then only told the A.D. They all hoped it would go away and they could keep playing football.

Then last night, Penn St. students are outside JoePa's house, defending his "legacy"...how is this not defending child rape? Better check yo'self!

{censored} them all!

*EDIT* Now the students are gathering in support of JoePa, angered over his firing....ARE THEY {censored}ING SERIOUS?! KILL 'EM ALL!!!! DIE MOTHER{censored}ERS, DIE!

• Members

Aren't you keeping up with the story? McQueary SAW Sandusky sodomizing a boy in the shower and didn't do {censored}, except tell his dad. Then Dad went to JoePa, who then only told the A.D. They all hoped it would go away and they could keep playing football.

Then last night, Penn St. students are outside JoePa's house, defending his "legacy"...how is this not defending child rape? Better check yo'self!

{censored} them all!

Paterno stands for a lot more than just playing football. Having grown up in PA and graduating from Penn State I have seen first hand the humble and selfless manner in which Joe has conducted his life. The time he and his family have given to non football charities. The manner in which he conducted his life.

It seems like he made a mistake, but we do not know what he was told, to what extent.

NOBODY supports child rape, it is sickening.

The people outside his house are showing their respect to a man who has given his whole life to his community.

So before you jump on a media driven bandwagon, powered by 30 second soundclips of people and situation you know little about ... check yourself.

BTW - I hope you are this fervent and vocal in defending every child rape case ... not just the ones that are fun to jump into the pop-culture pool.

• Members

Yeah, the thing I don't get is, this didn't happen last week or something. This was a DECADE ago and NOTHING was done. Sandusky not only got away with the rape that happened on the Penn State campus, he continued to be involved in the charity he set up to help underprivileged kids! They would come to his house to spend the night!

If it had been merely a slow follow up on a recent thing, ok, not acceptable..but humans make mistakes. This goes beyond a simple mistake. Far far far beyond. It was a conscious decision to do little in hopes of keeping things hushed up.

• Members

Paterno stands for a lot more than just playing football. Having grown up in PA and graduating from Penn State I have seen first hand the humble and selfless manner in which Joe has conducted his life. The time he and his family have given to non football charities. The manner in which he conducted his life.

It seems like he made a mistake, but we do not know what he was told, to what extent.

NOBODY supports child rape, it is sickening.

The people outside his house are showing their respect to a man who has given his whole life to his community.

So before you jump on a media driven bandwagon, powered by 30 second soundclips of people and situation you know little about ... check yourself.

BTW - I hope you are this fervent and vocal in defending every child rape case ... not just the ones that are fun to jump into the pop-culture pool.

Sorry dude...but all the negatives outweigh the positives. I don't give a flying {censored} what he did for the community, too bad he didn't do enough for 9 kids who became victims! Where the {censored} is your head, man?

• Members

I have no sympathy. Paterno stood by while other kids were hurt and he knew and did nothing. His whole football program and career isn't worth one little kid being forcibly sodomized by a sexual predator, and subject to a lifetime of pain from it. He had a moral decision to make, and it should have been an easy one. But he chose to protect a "friend" while the monster destroyed more children's lives. Every bit of respect I had for Joe Paterno vanished. He deserved to be fired.

• Members

Sorry dude...but all the negatives outweigh the positives. I don't give a flying {censored} what he did for the community, too bad he didn't do enough for 9 kids who became victims! Where the {censored} is your head, man?

Should he go ... yeah it's probably best. Should he have been allowed to go with dignity .... hell yes !

BTW Joe was only told that Sandusky was "horseing around" and being inappropriate with that kid. He was never told it was a rape. If he had been told that ... I know in my heart Joe would've done a hell of a lot more.

Where is my head? It's level and digesting the facts, not the media soundbytes.

• Members

they say only 5-20% of victims ever report cases of sexual abuse. Like most people, I had a lot of respect for Paterno, but this is inexcusable if true. All those adults who knew, and no one reported it, they all have a lot to answer for IMO.

• Members

Should he go ... yeah it's probably best. Should he have been allowed to go with dignity .... hell yes !

BTW Joe was only told that Sandusky was "horseing around" and being inappropriate with that kid. He was never told it was a rape. If he had been told that ... I know in my heart Joe would've done a hell of a lot more.

There IS no dignity in what he's done...or didn't do! I find it hard to believe that "horseing around" is all he was told after all he was basically running the joint! Every year he's been asked to step down and every year he tell them to {censored} off, because he's a hard headed old {censored}bag that thought he owned the {censored}ing place! JoePa thought he could still do things on his own terms by trying to force the hand of retiring at the end of the season!

This is just the tip of the iceberg...I expect to hear more about his involvement in the cover-up and I'll wonder how much loyalty you'll have to this piece of {censored} then!

• Members

There IS no dignity in what he's done...or didn't do! I find it hard to believe that "horseing around" is all he was told after all he was basically running the joint! Every year he's been asked to step down and every year he tell them to {censored} off, because he's a hard headed old {censored}bag that thought he owned the {censored}ing place! JoePa thought he could still do things on his own terms by trying to force the hand of retiring at the end of the season!

This is just the tip of the iceberg...I expect to hear more about his involvement in the cover-up and I'll wonder how much loyalty you'll have to this piece of {censored} then!

The Joe I know is not the monster you imagine him to be.

• Members

dignity? {censored} his dignity.

• Members

The Joe I know is not the monster you imagine him to be.

Monster? No, that'd be Sandusky.

But I'm sorry, your moral compass is {censored}ed if someone brings this information to you, even in limited detail, and you do no more with it than tell the AD or VP whichever it was and then not follow up at all. For the next decade.

• Members

this {censored} just disgusts me,to have any knowledge of what was going on and doing nothing about it...{censored} all those people...I hope they all die in a hotel fire...
lets somebody ever put a hand on my kid and I will take matters into my own hands...

• Members

Monday morning quarterbacks all with lilly white souls ...

Enjoy your media fed gang-bang ... hopefully once you forget about this the next season of Jersey Shore or Housewives of Paramus, NJ comes on the air to occupy your need for pop culture grease-{censored}ing

• Members

Monday morning quarterbacks all with lilly white souls ...

Enjoy your media fed gang-bang ... hopefully once you forget about this the next season of Jersey Shore or Housewives of Paramus, NJ comes on the air to occupy your need for pop culture grease-{censored}ing

what's next - "support jerry sandusky - he even had a charity to help kids!"

unbelievable.

• Members

what's next - "support jerry sandusky - he even had a charity to help kids!"

unbelievable.

Don't hold your breath. Sandusky is a perverted sick {censored}. It's been documented that Joe wasn't told the extent of Jerry's "involvement" in the shower crime in 2002. In retrospect, knowing now what he didn't know then ... I'm certain it's killing him. If he knew that he'd have pushed to have more action done.

Sandusky will get no support.

McQueery will get no support.

Archived