Here's my Christmas list, what's yours?

C-Dawg

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hoping for another year of good health for the parents and family. I don't care about presents at Christmas time. I'd rather see my niece and nephew have a good christmas, so I always spend a bunch of money on them. As for me? I'd rather not get anything. I buy what I want when I want/need it, so I don't really have anything to ask for, nor would I. Being 28 and asking for presents from my parents seems a bit insane considering how much money they spent on me as a kid and growing up in their house.

• Members

You sound like a bunch of little spoiled brats. XMAS is for kids

This, I had a great time buying transformers for my son and that means more to me.

To be honest if I could have anything it would some plane tickets for my wife, son and myself to go to UK for Christmas to soak up the Christmas magic and buzz, you just don't get that here and my son is beginning to forget what it's like.

• Members

I gave my fiancee this list... All I really want is the first item.

1) Jet City JCA22H Guitar Amplifier Head

2) Jet City JCA24S Guitar Speaker Cabinet

3) MXR Carbon Copy

4) Dunlop Standard Tortex Picks (72 pack, Yellow/.73mm)

5) American Eagle Popover (no zipper) Hoodies

6) Tucker Max: I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell

7) Tucker Max: Assholes Finish First

8) Journey

• Members

You sound like a bunch of little spoiled brats. XMAS is for kids

I agree. Despite having kids myself, christmas pretty much ended for me when I moved out at 18. Not saying I haven't got some gifts over the years. usually get something like a restaurant gift card from the P's. But A wish list? Lol

If I want something I'll buy it myself when I want.

Archived