Explain, please....the rear windshield memorial.....

aldridt1

• Members

Started with Dale Earnhardt...on pickups.

Some people got jelly cause they didn't know who Dale E. was...so they used people they know.

The "family' with pets ones are funny...as if I give a {censored} about your stupid family/pets. I would like to perform some surgery on them....heads rolling, blood spurting.....now THAT would be cool!

• Members

Started with
Dale Earnhardt...on pickups.

Some people got jelly cause they didn't know who Dale E. was...so they used people they know.

The "family' with pets ones are funny...as if I give a {censored} about your stupid family/pets. I would like to perform some surgery on them....heads rolling, blood spurting.....now THAT would be cool!

This. I only ever really see this on white trash peoples vehicles, or rich people that want attention. Never the middleground.

• Members

That is why it strikes me as odd......I am going to memorialize my loved on on the window of this car......that i am probably only going to have for a few more years.....

Don't worry, when you sell the car with the stickers on it you and your buddy can just get drunk one night and have him do a home tattoo of what it said on your arm.

There are a ton of people with those around here. I hate where I live. :facepalm:

Archived