Another clip of the EQD Dispatch Master

spawnofthesith

• Members

That sounds quite good, except for the strange humming feedback. I hope that's just the room or vibrations external from your rig.

I'd love to hear a higher gain lead tone with it engaged.

Yeah that feedback is from the loop. I'm not really sure why its happening though, either I am doing something fundamentally wrong, or there is something up with the loop. Theres always strange {censored} going on when I turn it on, kinda vexing

• Members

I really didn't expect a Fryette/VHT to sound that good clean! I know they are tight distortion machines, but this is quite lovely and unexpected. Let me also say, I have never played a VHT/Fryette ever, and am very ignorant of their full potential.

Cole

• Members

I really didn't expect a Fryette/VHT to sound that good clean! I know they are tight distortion machines, but this is quite lovely and unexpected. Let me also say, I have never played a VHT/Fryette ever, and am very ignorant of their full potential.

Cole

It sounds even nicer when I'm actually aiming for a really good sounding clean. This clip was done on a schecter 7 string with EMGs going into the high gain input on the amp :lol:

• Members

Yeah that feedback is from the loop. I'm not really sure why its happening though, either I am doing something fundamentally wrong, or there is something up with the loop. Theres always strange {censored} going on when I turn it on, kinda vexing

Sure it's not just self-oscillation? Clip sounds awesome. :thu:

• Members

It sounds even nicer when I'm actually aiming for a really good sounding clean. This clip was done on a schecter 7 string with EMGs going into the high gain input on the amp
:lol:

That is funny! I could only imagine what it would sound like using a set of low output pickups into the low gain on it :wow:

That sounded so damn nice!!! I might have to look into one of these pedals :thu:

Cole

• Members

Are you using the same PSU to power stuff in front of the amp and in the loop? That guarantees hum from a ground loop.

Archived