You can buy 40s in BARS in CHICAGO?

-Assy-

• Members

My friend sent me a picture last night of him and some bros in chicago, at a bar. They ordered 40s for like $6 each!

WTF?! If I could go to a bar and buy a 40, I'd start drinking again :o :o

Can you buy 40s at bars where you live?!

• Members

My friend sent me a picture last night of him and some bros in chicago, at a bar. They ordered 40s for like $6 each!

WTF?! If I could go to a bar and buy a 40, I'd start drinking again
:o
:o

Can you buy 40s at bars where you live?!

I guess we can. I was unaware. Do you know what bar they were at?

• Members

2 40s duct taped to your hands, drinking in front yard w good friends = good ass time

Haven't been to a bar here that sold 40s. Totally would.

Can you order them to go I wonder?

The best way to tackle edward 40 hands is to take your pants off before you play.

that way pissing is a lot easier.

• Members

:lol:

Seriously I've done this at so many parties. Buy 2 cases of 40s, show up with duct tape. Everyone gets ready to play. I take pants off.

People are like wtf are u doin lol weird bro

I shake penis until it hangs out of the little dong-slit in front of boxers, pee while chugging, everyone else is vomiting or miserable.

I have the quads and calves of a greek god, so I usually get some vag out of it. :thu:

• Members

I guess I didn't get the joke, sorry. But srsly anytime a booze thread comes up you routinely wet blanket it.

It's cool you don't drink but lots of us do responsibly, every booze thread doesn't need to turn into a damn aa meeting.

• Members
I guess I didn't get the joke, sorry. But srsly anytime a booze thread comes up you routinely wet blanket it.

It's cool you don't drink but lots of us do responsibly, every booze thread doesn't need to turn into a damn aa meeting.

I did alot of drinking in 33 years and drank my share of Maddog 20/20 and quarts of beer but never drank in a bar that sold 40's, sign of the times i guess. :cop:

• Members

i thought it was about strong alcohol 40's like jacks daniel or something like that , 40s of beer. Le me is disapointed. Anyway we can buy real 40's around here in some bar but its around 80-100$ for vodka and jack

• Members

i thought it was about strong alcohol 40's like jacks daniel or something like that , 40s of beer. Le me is disapointed. Anyway we can buy real 40's around here in some bar but its around 80-100$ for vodka and jack

Yeah my friend is loaded, we will go out for a long-night-bender at the pool hall and he will just purchase the whole bottle of jack, usually runs him around $85 I believe?

• Members

Wtf are you talking about with your Canadia lingo? We don't call any hard alcohol 40's down here. 40oz of beer in a bottle :cop:

And yes, I've had them here in Chicago but I don't remember where. You could also get them in Flagstaff, AZ where I went to college.

• Members

Wtf are you talking about with your Canadia lingo? We don't call any hard alcohol 40's down here. 40oz of beer in a bottle
:cop:

And yes, I've had them here in Chicago
but I don't remember where
. You could also get them in Flagstaff, AZ where I went to college.

I envy you

• Members

Wtf are you talking about with your Canadia lingo? We don't call any hard alcohol 40's down here. 40oz of beer in a bottle
:cop:

And yes, I've had them here in Chicago but I don't remember where. You could also get them in Flagstaff, AZ where I went to college.

how do you call them :idk:

Archived