New Krank 112 20 and 50 watt combos?

Joeballz

• Members

I can't find the page anymore that had the pics seems as its been taken down but there is this video that isn't too great on YouTube http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US#/watch?v=3OvMQU0Qs-c there suppose to be coming out with a few different models in a 20 and 50 watt version. I spoke with a krank representative last year who said they would be out the beginning of 2012 but there is still hardly any info anywhere about them.

• Members

Krank
:lol:

They're good amps! Not great either...but for what they do, they kick ass! Didnt you have one before? :poke:

Oh OP,...and I havent heard {censored} about new stuff coming out. In fact I hear they're financially in trouble. Id be surprised if they make it through the next year.

• Members

They're good amps! Not great either...but for what they do, they kick ass! Didnt you have one before? :poke:

Oh OP,...and I havent heard {censored} about new stuff coming out. In fact I hear they're financially in trouble. Id be surprised if they make it through the next year.

Doesn't surprise me.

• Members

Does this mean the Rev Jr is gonna become a collector's item, or that I'll be able to pick one up super cheap?

• Members

I hope they pull through! There are NAMM '12 pics up that show those combos the OP talked about.

I hear a lot of things about whats happening at Krank, some ends up true, some false, so I try to keep my mouth shut because I DONT know! I do kinda believe that they're in trouble though...just one of the many "words on the street". Only time will tell.

I definitely would own another Krank amp if they opportunity came up again. Especially the Rev+!!

Archived