novice pedal board

• Members

im a real novice as you can tell, i got some pedals an have begun to build myself a board, its not finished as of yet these are pics in progress

Picture067.jpg

5 quids worth of materials ^^^^^^

Picture068.jpg

cut to length and gripfilled on the timber, finished with drilling an fixing screws

Picture069.jpg

just laying out my pedals, im thinking of velcro to fix them eventully

Picture070.jpg

post final pics when im done, like i say im a complete novice so im learning as i go, next weekend i intend to form a frame to slightly angle the board and drill holes to run the cables underneath out of site, i have a dunlop pwer transformer coming soon

• Members

Nice. Love the idea of checkerplate. I am have my latest evolution finished bar the carpet covering/velcro, and you just made me seriously consider some of that faux checkerplate you pick up in auto shops instead of carpet.

On a side note, experience has told me velcro works great with most pedals but if you are unlikely to move the wah, bolt it down. Thatway you can still use the rubber feet. Just buy some longer screws/bolts that to replace the ones holding the feet. and use the bottom plate as a template for the holes in the board. The wah will NEVER move then.

Archived