Lab Series L7 4x10 combo

Ovid9

• Members

So...there is one of these for CHEAP on my local CL. In the process of using the intarw3bs to find out more, and you lucky bastards are part of that!

So......what does anyone have to say about these? What are they good at? What is a good price, etc. etc.

:D

Oh, and I don't know what they came with originally, but I'm betting it was Carvin speakers. It has 4 Carvin V10 speakers in it currently.

Also, are the Ibby Weeping Demon Wah's any good? I sort of want a wah to help cover up my fake lead playing.....$50 for a practically brand new one a good deal?

• Members

Arent lab series from the 70s? Shouldnt it have cts or some other 70s brand speakers?

I have never played one but almost went for a cheap one on cl myself. It was 200 i think. In good condition.

solid state with 4 10s. I was curious - but not enough to buy.

• Members

Arent lab series from the 70s? Shouldnt it have cts or some other 70s brand speakers?

I have never played one but almost went for a cheap one on cl myself. It was 200 i think. In good condition.

solid state with 4 10s. I was curious - but not enough to buy.

Yeah, late 70s, early 80s I think. I'm figuring the speakers were swapped/sold at some point.

This one is listed @ $75. So, its CHEAP! Assuming it doesn't have any issues, that sorta seems hard to go wrong with....right?

*Can't decide if he really wants to hear GET IT or Pass on it* :lol:

Edit: Hell, I'm a 'tard. The CL ad, which consists of 2 lines clearly says "Amp is not working." :facepalm: Do not need a non-working SS amp no matter how good they are.

:facepalm: Ovid9 :facepalm:

Archived