this sexy red mojo machine stopped by for a jam last night

sleewell

• Members

we were auditioning for another guitar player. a friend of our bass player shows up and opens his case and pulls this sexy beast out:

stang_zps110665c8.jpg

he got the job. this guitar is amazing, all original 1968 fender mustang and he is a monster player. the best my amp has ever sounded. rough clips coming as soon as my buddy emails them to me. he had it setup at elderly recently and let me play it, really felt like a well made guitar.

i also re arranged and organized my jam room this weekend too. i have 2 speakers for the mako cab, waiting on 2 more. this is one of my favorite rooms in my house, so much fun is had here. if you are ever in the mitten come jam:

eeee_zpscedc6b63.jpg

• Members

hahahaha, when i was taking that pic i was sitting on the stairs that lead to the front door. it is however blocking the pathway to the kegorator which is a valid concern and could lead to a trampling or two.

not sure if its true or not but the guy said he bought it for 25 bucks from some club owner who had a stack of guitars that were just left at his venue. dude did not know it was a 68 until he had elderly's set it up and the date is on the neck by where it connects to the body, he was floored. that guitar just oozes mojo, he is a great player too which doesnt hurt.

Archived