WAR PIGS cover by 10 year old Sara & Motion Device

fortress55

• Members

Hate everything about this. They look like little arrogant pricks. Not a bit of fun that the little asian bands have and I don't care if that sounds bad. That little 3 piece Korean band (I think they were Korean) was a lot of fun and they were just naturally cool. These guys look like they all need a good {censored}ing smack.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by JerEvil View Post
Nope. These kids don't even know why the song is cool. I agree with GoS.
So, you are telling me their parents should have push them to sing pop crap??? facepalm.gif

I started and discoverer Sabbath and others stuff at that age too, what's wrong ??

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by JerEvil

View Post

Hate everything about this. They look like little arrogant pricks. Not a bit of fun that the little asian bands have and I don't care if that sounds bad. That little 3 piece Korean band (I think they were Korean) was a lot of fun and they were just naturally cool. These guys look like they all need a good {censored}ing smack.

Jeeze. Chill the {censored} out. I've seen much worse from assholes in music stores. Some smug prick thought he was a bad ass cuz he could play War Pigs, and the best part of him and the other dude playing was the other dude playing drums.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Spaced Out Ace

View Post

Jeeze. Chill the {censored} out. I've seen much worse from assholes in music stores. Some smug prick thought he was a bad ass cuz he could play War Pigs, and the best part of him and the other dude playing was the other dude playing drums.

This should be the description of my band.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Elder Things View Post
This should be the description of my band.
icon_lol.gif

Seriously though, how hard is it to go "D5 - E5"? I'm over simplifying, but the dude was pretty smug about it. I was thinking to myself, "Iommi would kick you in the balls and get a big smile across his face doing it."

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Spaced Out Ace View Post
Don't like the vocals, the girl reminds me of that annoying iCarly bitch. Other than that, bassist, drummer and both guitars [freak.gif] are rather decent. thumb.gif

Again, Jer... chill the {censored} out.
Dude, seriously, why the face???

There is no need for me to chill the {censored} out. I wasn't freaking out on anyone or going ballistic.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Spaced Out Ace View Post
For being 15 and under? Yeah. Especially since the drummer, bassist and both guitarists are pretty decent.
Nope. On this I won't budge. They are nowhere near as talented or cool as that one little Asian band. These kids are too worried already about being cool and not actually enjoying it. They need to stow that {censored} until they are at least 16.

Actually I will concede that the drummer and bass player are pretty decent. Kudos to the chick for playing bass.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by JerEvil View Post
Nope. On this I won't budge. They are nowhere near as talented or cool as that one little Asian band. These kids are too worried already about being cool and not actually enjoying it. They need to stow that {censored} until they are at least 16.

Actually I will concede that the drummer and bass player are pretty decent. Kudos to the chick for playing bass.
icon_lol.gif

Archived