Redneck Island.

Snappy Hat

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Snappy Hat View Post
I just started watching this.
facepalm.gifthumb.gif It should not be exported for other countries to
see however.
I agree without knowing anything about it. Jerry Springer already made the world think we are hood rat trailer trash.

What is this obsession with reality tv showing people I don't even want to believe draw breath? Is this just our modern version of circus freaks?

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by nightflameauto View Post
Yeah, but every time I walk in a Walmart I end up feeling like I need to shower. Twice.
This is my point. Why would I chose to beam these {censored}heels into my home????

(My wife actually likes "Blue Collar" comedy - I am currently hiding from Larry the Cable Guy under headphones....facepalm.gif)

{censored}......

• Members
Yeah, but every time I walk in a Walmart I end up feeling like I need to shower. Twice.
Word.

Mrs. Watt & I went grocery shopping a few weeks ago. Had to stand in the checkout (30 registers...5 cashiers..wtf?) behind some trailer park 50-something year old methed out ex stripper, who was wearing at least 3 pints of that nasty Avon "old lady" perfume. I could STILL smell that {censored} when I got home.

Ever notice that inbreds & trashy people always travel in hoards? There'll be a group of 5 people (stopped in the middle of the aisle) with one cart, talking to another group of 5 people with one cart.

And the morbidly obese woman using the electric scooter that's intended for the elderly, and people with real medical conditions.

Wal Mart trips always piss me off.

• Members

Only times I end up in Walmart anymore is if my buddy at work goes out shopping and I go with him at lunch. Haven't even done that in about a year. Around here anyway, Target's usually cheaper or just as cheap, and you don't feel the need to don the hazmat suit just to walk in the door. The ladies that shop at Target tend to be of a higher quality as well, if you're into noticing. And face it, we're all into noticing.

• Members
Only times I end up in Walmart anymore is if my buddy at work goes out shopping and I go with him at lunch. Haven't even done that in about a year. Around here anyway, Target's usually cheaper or just as cheap, and you don't feel the need to don the hazmat suit just to walk in the door. The ladies that shop at Target tend to be of a higher quality as well, if you're into noticing. And face it, we're all into noticing.
Yeah. Our nearest Target store is 45 min north of here. I like Target ALOT better. They've been trying to get one here for years, but still no cigar.

Yeah. You cant help but notice. I DO dig when I catch my ol lady noticing other ladies, and other ladies (well, hot ones anyway) checkin' out my ol lady , FTMFW

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by 100 watt View Post
Yeah. Our nearest Target store is 45 min north of here. I like Target ALOT better. They've been trying to get one here for years, but still no cigar.

Yeah. You cant help but notice. I DO dig when I catch my ol lady noticing other ladies, and other ladies (well, hot ones anyway) checkin' out my ol lady , FTMFW
YES! Plus, Target checkout chicks wear those super tight tan pants. . .

BRB.

Archived