Our Wall of Sound...Bogner/Fryette/Marshall/Mesa

KCTigerChief

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by KCTigerChief

View Post

I already invited Dave to your house when he comes back to his family next time Matt icon_lol.gif we have enough gear for a mini amp fest ourselves icon_lol.gif

Definitely. We'll get Ed in on it too. We can always use a 5150 and AD30 (plus all the other gems that he hasn't told us about).

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by misle View Post
Over the summer I hosted a KC Ampfest and that's where we met. After the ampfest, I started a writing/recording project called the Waldo Sessions and both Ed (ed_sped_2) and Bryan (KCTigerChief) participated on a few different songs. After a session with Ed, Derek (our drummer), and myself, we decided to play some music outside of the sessions and invited Bryan to join us. And we've been having a blast ever since.

Edit: If you're curious, that session was for the song Perfection (link in my sig). Sahlomonic and Justin (a friend of Ed's) also participated.
Song rocks, dude! thumb.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by russellconner

View Post

KCTiger, i had no idea you had a XTC! Did you pick that up after the KC ampfest? Looks good, im jealous...that blue channel is legendary.

Hey Russell! Yeah, I just got it about a month ago! It's fantastic! Do you still have the uber? That thing was ridiculous. We'll have to have another ampfest next year!

• Members

Yep. Still have the uberschall. When i bought it in '04, i actually auditioned the uber against a XTC classic. Choosing between them was tough, but the uber's distortion tone and lower price won me over. However, ive been thinking about that xtc blue channel ever since. Lately, ive thought about looking into the blue pedal, im just not really a big fan of most distortion pedals.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by King Loudness View Post
Well damn Bryan, that's one hell of a practice space! I still think you need to match the head and cab shells of your Bogner though... it's been keeping me up nights! icon_lol.gif

W.
That's all he talks about during practice. He's all OCD.

Archived