Its, Its... Its a.... clip. Tonez, critique n sh*&.

Cap'n Ahole

• Members

The snare sounds a little plunky to me, but the tones you're getting is awesome. I can't tell if the snare is only slightly in front of the mix and I don't like the sound of it or that I don't like the sound of it because it's so far in front of the mix.

Either way. I like it. Have you only done snips of production or are you trying to give a small sample?

• Members

terrible...no haunting mids, no harmoniously complex chords and voicings, no velvety overdrive. Worst tone ever.

Not bad actually, sounds a little compressed, like the amp isn't being cranked if that makes sense. Hard to describe it.

• Members

terrible...no haunting mids, no harmoniously complex chords and voicings, no velvety overdrive. Worst tone ever.

Not bad actually, sounds a little compressed, like the amp isn't being cranked if that makes sense. Hard to describe it.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Santuzzo

View Post

I think this sounds awesome!

Not a big fan of the snare, though idn_smilie.gif

Quote Originally Posted by superflyinmonke

View Post

The snare sounds a little plunky to me, but the tones you're getting is awesome. I can't tell if the snare is only slightly in front of the mix and I don't like the sound of it or that I don't like the sound of it because it's so far in front of the mix.

Either way. I like it. Have you only done snips of production or are you trying to give a small sample?

Glad to hear bout the snare cuz sometimes you cant hear it when its sitting in your lap. This was the 1st drum track ive created on PC (Fruity Loops & downloaded drum samples). Also couldnt achieve a decent sounding drum roll if it meant a night of carnal discovery with Emma Watson... cry.gif

I have a whole song worked up, minus vox; I just snipped up a sample since Im still working on it, & so even an A.D.D. could hear thru some without getting bored.. wink.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Kardula

View Post

Yeah, I have 4 guitar tracks going (2-V30/2-HM75's about a 75/25% mix, from crunch & lead ch of the 6505+) & Im still not sure im totally in love with the tracks... Must be the lack of Haunting Mids! mad.gif

I do know the Bass sound has gotta change.

Archived