Chick Fil-a blew out my butthole.

telephant

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

A couple weeks ago, my roommate and I tried the Triple Atomic Wing Challenge at a restaurant called Quaker Steak & Lube. The Scoville unit of heat for a typical hot wing is 3,000. These were 500,000. My roommate only got through 2 wings, but I ate all 6. The next day, my asshole was charred

• Members

A couple weeks ago, my roommate and I tried the Triple Atomic Wing Challenge at a restaurant called Quaker Steak & Lube. The Scoville unit of heat for a typical hot wing is 3,000. These were 500,000. My roommate only got through 2 wings, but I ate all 6. The next day, my asshole was charred

• Members

I may as well break out this story.

We have something called "hot chicken" here. It is EXTREMELY spicy fried chicken - chick-fil-a spicy miiiiiiight be a mild. The particular place in question is a joint in the ghetto and it looks like a speak easy. The place has bars all over it except for this sliding metal window. You holler out your order, you give them the money through the slot and stand around outside until they open the slot again and hand you your food. It goes in degrees from normal, mild, medium, hot, extra hot and atomic.

Some guys bet me that I couldn't eat the atomic. Well, I had to be all macho and took the challenge. It wasn't as bad as I expected. The first bite made my mouth go completely numb. My face flushed bright red and I broke out into an instant sweat. But, my mouth was numb so there was no pain. It just felt like I took a huge swig of whiskey because I had a warm feeling in my gut.

Here's were the problems set in. The sides, baked beans and something else were too hot temperature wise to eat but I couldn't tell because my mouth was numb so I ended up burning the hell out of my mouth. A layer of skin came off the roof of my mouth.

The next day, I shat a Krakatoa {censored} and the pepper seasoning came out pretty much the same way it came in.

Anyway CSB

• Members

I may as well break out this story.

We have something called "hot chicken" here. It is EXTREMELY spicy fried chicken - chick-fil-a spicy miiiiiiight be a mild. The particular place in question is a joint in the ghetto and it looks like a speak easy. The place has bars all over it except for this sliding metal window. You holler out your order, you give them the money through the slot and stand around outside until they open the slot again and hand you your food. It goes in degrees from normal, mild, medium, hot, extra hot and atomic.

Some guys bet me that I couldn't eat the atomic. Well, I had to be all macho and took the challenge. It wasn't as bad as I expected. The first bite made my mouth go completely numb. My face flushed bright red and I broke out into an instant sweat. But, my mouth was numb so there was no pain. It just felt like I took a huge swig of whiskey because I had a warm feeling in my gut.

Here's were the problems set in. The sides, baked beans and something else were too hot temperature wise to eat but I couldn't tell because my mouth was numb so I ended up burning the hell out of my mouth. A layer of skin came off the roof of my mouth.

The next day, I shat a Krakatoa {censored} and the pepper seasoning came out pretty much the same way it came in.

Anyway CSB

Archived