Coupla new vids

The Anomaly

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by The Anomaly View Post
KC, I tried to make a thread the other day, congratulating you on Andy Reid, but this goddamn forum couldn't post it.

Good riddance for us in Philly.
He wore out his welcome and a change was needed in Philly, but the guy was a good coach and had a very solid record while in Philly. Look back in a couple years (reflect) and you can probably judge his resume a lil better, but it wasnt bad

Your clips are very good as usual, no surprise on that end

thumb.gif

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by The Anomaly View Post
KC, I tried to make a thread the other day, congratulating you on Andy Reid, but this goddamn forum couldn't post it.

Good riddance for us in Philly.
He wore out his welcome and a change was needed in Philly, but the guy was a good coach and had a very solid record while in Philly. Look back in a couple years (reflect) and you can probably judge his resume a lil better, but it wasnt bad

thumb.gif

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by ***1776*** View Post

thumb.gif
Thanks brah!

I do agree with you, but I will say this, his record since their Super Bowl appearance (2004 season) has been around .500

A change was needed.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by ***1776*** View Post

thumb.gif
Thanks brah!

I do agree with you, but I will say this, his record since their Super Bowl appearance (2004 season) has been around .500

A change was needed.

Archived