Can we donate a guitar to chevybusa ?

Stevetemp

• Members

Here's a post from chevybusa in another thread:

Quote Originally Posted by chevybusa View Post
This is a great idea....I also have a request but will offer up some items as well...as you can see from some of my other posts. I'm broke as hell and am in a SERIOUS writer's block, and that I started on guitar years ago but switched to keys about 10 years ago and haven't played since, and that a buddy of mine has purchased a Focustrite Scarlett 2i2 so I can record him singing and playing acoustic, however he takes the guitar with him but leaves the interface here so if I had an electric I could use the amp sims and pedals in Logic. I am so desperate for SOME kind of inspiration or something that I'd love to mess around with on guitar again. If anyone has a cheap working electric, I don't care what kind of shape it's in or if it's beginner guitar or whatever, all I have to offer is 2 50' long Carvin speaker cables from when I had a PA, several cheap keyboard X stands, and of course something towards the shipping....and even though I'm no pro I can do some mixing and mastering for you if you have anything recorded, or if you have any compositions that you want keys, strings, horns, or whatever added to I'd be happy to do that. Thanks so much everyone and hope you had good holidays and a good new year.

Now...I do not know chevybusa, nor the reason for his situation. But I do know we've helped people before, sometimes the reason was suspect, but we didn't care. We just did it. If anyone has an extra cheap beater...can we get it to to chevybusa? I can help chip in a few bucks for shipping.

Thanks!

Archived