Channel switch button on Bugera V22 broke. Anyone know of a replacement?

guitarman3001

• Members

The channel switch button on my Bugera V22 broke off at some point so now I can't switch channels, even with the footswitch.  Apparently the circuit runs through that button so without it being there, I'm stuck on the clean channel.

Anyone know of a switch I can order somewhere as a replacement?  I contacted Behringer/Bugera and after waiting over a week for them to tell me what the part number I need is, they told me they don't have it in stock and have to order it from China which can take 4 to 6 weeks.  They couldn't place my order and said they would put in a request to management to have one of those shipped to them and told me to check back with them in 4 to 6 weeks.    

I asked if I could get a copy of the schematics so I could have my local amp tech take a look at it to see if he could come up with another solution and was told they would not give me the schematic.

So, has anyone had to replace this switch on their Bugera amp?  Is there something I can order from a local parts or electronics place?

Archived