Getting my 810 today :)

Chris Grainger

• Members

I already have the cash... haven't sold anything, I'm compensating myself via the gear sales, but today I'm goin to get it! Im getting a Taylor 810 :). No need for the acoustic electric, I'm the singer for my band and will simply be doing singing/songwriting by myself and work on my playing chops. I'm so excited. I'm getting it very cheap too.. I won't say where, but I'm going to get it brand new w/ case for 1700-1800, that's about 400+ off regular price.

http://www.taylorguitars.com/guitars/models/models.asp?id=810

:D :D :D :D :cool:

• Members
Originally posted by irpacynot

Cool beans - congrats, Chris. Nothing like the excitement of getting a new guitar.

:) I know... my girlfriend of a year and a half and I just broke up this past week.. but you know what? I'm getting a guitar to last a lifetime, gettin some ass today, and goin out and partying w/ friends this weekend :-D.

• Members

Freedom...Freedom...sometimes i feel like a motherless child....

I have a 710CE that sounds great but I have so many guitars ( I build acoustic guitars) That I'm thinking it would be a lot more practical to sell it because it's only gets played maybe once every 2 months...But every time I play it I think "heirloom"

• Members

I've been very lucky with the used guitars I've bought but I'm looking forward to being able buy NEW someday. The 810's are sweet, as are the 710's. I played a 710 not too long ago that really struck me. I may have to get one of those, used or new, before too long.

• Members

Originally posted by orsino

Very cool Chris. Taylors are getting better and better. Wasn't it a beautiful day today in FL? I love this time of the year. Nice for sitting on the porch and picking!

Yesterday was a gorgeous day! Yep.. I love just sittin around and making music.. I need to find somebody nearby to pick w/!

Archived