Tacoma Guitar Forum

bigmo66

• Members

bigmo66, you're right. I don't think that I sent it properly, as it doesn't show up in sent mail.

Anyway, when I try to register as PapaTom it tells me that someone is already registered with that name. Not true! So, what's up? When I try to logon as a member it also won't let me. It says that I need to activate cookies or something. Not sure, as I'm not a computer guy. Any help is appreciated.

By the way, I think that it's a great idea to start a Tacoma forum!

• Members

Originally posted by PapaTom

bigmo66, you're right. I don't think that I sent it properly, as it doesn't show up in sent mail.

Anyway, when I try to register as PapaTom it tells me that someone is already registered with that name. Not true! So, what's up? When I try to logon as a member it also won't let me. It says that I need to activate cookies or something. Not sure, as I'm not a computer guy. Any help is appreciated.

By the way, I think that it's a great idea to start a Tacoma forum!

I am not sure, but I think that the "username" taken goes across the entire Aimoo domain. You may need to choose another for the Tacoma forum? I changed one setting so try again. As far as cookies go, you can set preferences in Internet Explorer/Tools/Internet Options/Security and also in Privacy. You can also make a custom setting just for the Tacom forum web address.

Good Luck. 'Mo

Archived