Freight Train: world record attempt, Germany

Cams

• Members

I just got the e-brochure through for this year's Open Strings Festival in Osnabrueck, Germany this coming October (last year's was where I first set eyes on my Heiner D!)

There is to be a world record attempt where at least 300 players will gather on the Sunday to play Freight Train together. Sounds like a hoot and, if I can manage to go, I shall undoubtedly take part!

Come along if you can make it. Details, including tab and mp3s are here:

Freight Train Record Attempt

:)

• Members

reminds me of when some radio station tried to get thousands of people into Central Park the other week to all scream simultaniously for 15 seconds, then be silent for 15 seconds. They were screaming against violence.

Then some radio host kept screaming and it was lame. The whole thing was lame to begin with. Well, we'll see how this turns out, now won't we?

• Members

Originally posted by Eagleboy

reminds me of when some radio station tried to get thousands of people into Central Park the other week to all scream simultaniously for 15 seconds, then be silent for 15 seconds. They were screaming against violence.

Then some radio host kept screaming and it was lame. The whole thing was lame to begin with. Well, we'll see how this turns out, now won't we?

That was lame because screaming against violence is lame. It's lame because no one, except for a few mentally ill people, actually like real violence.

Archived