Toronto and Surrounding Areas...

Jelly_belly_83

• Members

Hey guys!

I'm playing a show in downtown Toronto at the Reverb on Sunday April 3rd. So if you want to see a good acoustic act I say come check us out! We're called Sleep The Season and we have a very refreshing sound. It's simple but nice, comprised of acoustic guitar, cello, drums, and an excellent vocalist. If you like Damien Rice, Elliott Smith, Death Cab for Cutie, Bright Eyes, anything like that you better come! hehe.

If you want more details, please check out:

www.sleeptheseason.com

We've got some recordings from our last show up there, and also at:

www.purevolume.com/sleeptheseason

Our last show had a fairly mediocre turn out because it was a Monday, and we're trying to get our name out there (just getting started). So I'm trying to advertise the show a little bit, and hoping to see some new faces. It seems like a lot of people like our music though, doesn't matter if you're a teenager, twenty-something, middle aged or if you're 70-80 years old (I'm not joking either)! Our music seems to combine new and old, and turn it into something everyone can enjoy.

Thanks for your support!

Justin

PS. I frequent the amp/electric forum a lot, but figure I'd get my target audience a little better and post here.

• Members
Originally posted by owd200

Are you going to be playing at all between April 16th and 28th? I'll be in Barrie during that time, and could probably motivate the family to go out for the eve
:)

Unfortunately, the only show we have after the 11th is one in Langton on the 22nd, and I don't think it's going to be great. It's at some community centre, the only reason we're playing it is because the singers friend is organizing it and he loves us so...

I'll let you know if we get any more shows, who knows what might happen? I know April is going to be hell for me with my exams and stuff.

• Members
Originally posted by Jelly_belly_83

Unfortunately, the only show we have after the 11th is one in Langton on the 22nd, and I don't think it's going to be great. It's at some community centre, the only reason we're playing it is because the singers friend is organizing it and he loves us so...

I'll let you know if we get any more shows, who knows what might happen? I know April is going to be hell for me with my exams and stuff.

Heh...I feel your pain with exams. I've got em april 12th, 13th (x2), 14th, and 16th :eek::(

Archived