suggestions:collings om1 what's next?

3kingbees

• Members

hi. i'm flat picker now starting picking. i like blues & ragtime.happy i bought a used collings om1 i play and play never stop enjoying.thanks mr. collings .now it's time for she to go to the doctor so i'm in the market for a guitar. i have a dread but i don't feel confortable. what about a small jumbo size

• Members

Originally posted by 3kingbees

tnx riffmeister.i won't part from collings but collings guitars are not easy to find here in italy .do you suggest buying one by internet? what about a santacruz f model?

look over on the collings forum....they have a "for sale & wanted to buy" section. reasonable prices on used guitars.

I played a sitka/maple SJ cutaway the other day. very very very nice indeed! played like butter, beautifully balanced, not too bright, not too bassy. sweet guitar for sure.

I've only ever played one Santa Cruz FS. I really did not care for it. I was surprised, I was expecting to like it alot.

the nicest guitar I've ever played for fingerstyle was last weekend......a sitka/maple Lowden F. it was incredible! I'm saving up for one......

Archived