what's a good cheap, nicely built, beautiful-sounding acoustic for under $500?

rx

• Members
Originally posted by jerry_picker

Long memory...old guy.

I think of HC forums as information repositories more than mere evanescent conversations. "Which cheap acoustic?" is a valid and ever-relevant question.

Also, I plant some posts as a mechanism for chasing down my own information using the search engine, since older posts tend to get archived and become inaccessible. By doing an update, I keep the thread current and under the radar of the search button.

Still funny? [/quote

Sorry, JP,

Just looks, by the recent posts all of a sudden in the particular threads, that you might just be hawking that 99 dollar git from, where? MF?

Just seemed "funny"

I'm sure no offense intended.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by WaveRay

Originally posted by jerry_picker

Sorry, JP,

Just looks, by the recent posts all of a sudden in the particular threads, that you might just be hawking that 99 dollar git from, where? MF?

Just seemed "funny"

I'm sure no offense intended.

Hey, a heads up on a good buy on a new guitar from a legitimate dealer, whoever they are, has always been appropriate on this forum. I'm not spamming anything of my own, and I have no financial interest in MF to disclose. I simply have one of these Washburns, and feel that it is a lot of guitar for the money that someone might otherwise spend on an Esteban.

Archived