Comcast Cabel & Guitar Lessons

T.B.

• Members

If you have Comcast, "On Demand" feature, they offer 12 basic acoustic guitar lessons. Four lessons cover basic chords. Four lessons deal with lead basics, two lessons deal with strumming patterns, and the last two lessons cover tuning basic. You'll find these lessons under the Music feature then in Guitar Lessons. Guitar Lesson's also feature tutorials in Pop Songs, Guitar tips, Rock Songs, Classic Songs, and Guitar World.

I've had On Demand for sometime - I came upon this by chance - who knew? Insomnia has it's rewards. :D

Trina

• Members

Originally posted by T.B.

If you have Comcast,
"On Demand"
feature, they offer 12 basic acoustic guitar lessons. Four lessons cover basic chords. Four lessons deal with lead basics, two lessons deal with strumming patterns, and the last two lessons cover tuning basic. You'll find these lessons under the
Music
feature then in
Guitar Lessons
. Guitar Lesson's also feature tutorials in Pop Songs, Guitar tips, Rock Songs, Classic Songs, and Guitar World.

I've had On Demand for sometime, I came upon this by chance. Who knew? Insomnia has it's rewards.
:D

Trina

These lessons aren't bad really. You can pause and rewind,learn a riff, then continue.

Thanks for the reminder. I forgot about these lessons.

- Robert

Archived