Taylor DN3 Pickguard?

MaxVolume

• Members

From what I've heard, the new Taylors are being shipped with no pickguard at all. There was a thread awhile back started by someone who ordered one and was upset it had no pickguard. Long story short, he contacted Taylor and was told they no longer were being shipped with them and Taylor wouldn't ship him one.

• Members

From what I've heard, the new Taylors are being shipped with no pickguard at all. There was a thread awhile back started by someone who ordered one and was upset it had no pickguard. Long story short, he contacted Taylor and was told they no longer were being shipped with them and Taylor wouldn't ship him one.

That's nuts. I'll bet that's the last Taylor that person will purchase, especially since Taylor refuses to send him a pick guard that ultimately probably only costs them 50 cents.

If my acoustics didn't have pickguards, I'd be going through a guitar every couple of years with as hard as I am on my pickguards (I tend to really get "into it" sometimes, and don't even think about the abuse I am giving to my guitar).

Dan

Archived