Samilyn Are You Ready

S~R~O

• Members

Well, duh....fine time for me to be answering this thread - the morning after our second get together.

Had a great time. Wish Adam could have made it.

That Hog Larry of yours is one sweet git! I know you aren't crazy about those strings it's wearing right now, but it sure spoke to me. All I had to do was quiet down the boomy Martie and the Larry's bell-like tones floated above my rhythm strumming in an oh-so-pretty way. It's also a sight to behold - gorgeous git.

Need I say your old Silvertone archtop is nothing short of extremely cool? Again, another great-sounding git.

I think that one kid (the short black dude) was recording us on his cell phone. I know the Motorola Razr has video capabilities and he was aiming the phone at us quite a bit. Gee whiz....our first fan...LOL Oh, well, there are worse things than to have one's music appreciated.

I'm having a great time finding a middle ground between our styles. Somewhere along the way, we'll come up with just the right blend of your jazz-blues style and my country-folk one.

We definitely pulled together when we did Dust in the Wind. Your lead with the Larry chimed in beautifully and everybody in the place loved it.

Can't wait for Circle #3. :)

Archived