Mulling over buying a Martin MMV....

Guitslinger

• Members

Have you checked with Maury's Music?

I have seen the site, but they don't carry the MMV. Can I get a better deal than the 'minimum advertised price' at Maury's? If so, I'll give him a call.

Having played the MMV a second time today, and several of the D-16 models, and an HD-28, the MMV seems like the best deal for the money. The best guitar I played today was a Taylor 814CE--an amazing instrument.

• Members

Maury always deals...especially on some models. Can he get the MMV? I know he can get about anything. He's located at Martin's back door...and is one of their larger dealers. I don't think I'd shop anywhere else for a Martin, but that's just me.

The best bang for the buck does appear to be the MMV. That's a stupid good price for a Martin with solid EIR B/S.

I think Maury would have to place a volume order.

I was under the impression that the GC-MMV and the Music 123 MMV, were propretary, custom, volume order guitars made only in large order production runs.

That is why it is not listed on the Martin website.

Forum members on some other forums had great things to say about it.

Read the 13 reviews on the GC-MMV listed right here on HC.:thu:

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Hey I think the Music 123 MMV is the same as the GC-MMV from Guitar Center. I recently posted a review so if you search for GC-MMV you'll see a bunch of glowing reviews for this guitar and NO LEMONS! I can't say enough good things about this axe!

bigrig-johnny-guitar-strum.jpg

Archived