Chord Science.....

spruce goose

• Members

AKA, alternate tuning. I know it's been talked about, but gee here it is again. I justed tuned my guitar to DADGbAD (I think) and holy pinocchios (which I think I may have gotten from here), it's not quite bad. I already wrote a song. It's in the key of (wait for it) D. Actually, it's in the chord of D, mostly. Anyways, tommorow morning I'm running to the Brooklyn patent office, and from now on I'll be using chord science

• Members

I want to hear your one-hand Chord Science song.
:)

I just recently moved to my new place, and haven't set-up the recording apparatus yet. Plus, it sucks pretty bad. But I might record it and even post it here later if it's bearable (and if I remember the chord!). It's not 100% one-handed, but I might be able to devolop the science suchly that it will be possible in the future. You might be able to pull it off with one hand and 2-3 large teeth, though.

• Members

Beethoven chose to use the D chord in his most famous and enduring compositions. Master Composer Spruce Goose wanted the highest quality chord and he chose Beethoven's chord.

Now through the miracle of Chord Science you can play exactly like Beethoven in less than 10 minutes!

Archived