Danche Guitars

T.B.

• Members

Stopped by Mr. Danche Ivanovic shop last week and played some of his amazing guitars. What a gentle_man, Mr. Ivanovic -along with his son- builds both electric & acoustic guitars. Checkout his website, for those in the Chicago area PBS WTTW airing of Chicago Tonight interviewed Mr. Ivanovic at his shop. If you have Comcast Cable 'ON DEMAND' you can see the interview.

http://www.dancheguitars.com/

• Members

Yes, the pictures look good - I'll have a longer look when I have more time. You say they sounded good too. What about prices...

Perhaps we should have a "support your local luthier" campaign. I know that there are qite a few small one-man companies wihin 1 hour's drive of my house - maybe I should GAS on those rather than the big brands... Mind you, I don't think I can afford/justify several

• Members

Yes, the pictures look good - I'll have a longer look when I have more time. You say they sounded good too.
What about prices...

Standard models $5500 and up, depending on wood combinations, features, and appointments. The acoustic archtops sold for $8000........ at least the ones I played.

Archived