e|-----------------------------|

Another version:

E)-------------------------------------------------

B)---------------------------------------3---------

G)-------0-2-2-4-2-0--4-5-5s7-5-4h5p4--2----2------

D)-----0-------------------------------------------

A)-------------------------------------------------

E)--3----------------------------------------------

What i dont know is what those letter beside the numbers mean in tablature. I didnt know you can use them.

thanks in advance.

• Members

What i dont know is what those letter beside the numbers mean in tablature. I didnt know you can use them.

thanks in advance.

h = hammer on

p = pull off

s = slide

For a hammer on, you ring a note, then press down on the string at a higher fret to sound the note there (without plucking the string again). "Hammer" the finger down hard when fretting to keep the string ringing.

A pull off is sort of the opposite of a hammer on. Sound a note, then pull your fretting finger off the string and allow the string to sound a note at a lower fret (with another finger fretting), or let the string ring open. As you do this, sort of give it a little pluck with the finger you are moving off to keep the string ringing.

A slide is just what it sounds like... Fret a note somewhere and slide your fretting finger up or down to another fret without lifting up. The string should still sound the new note without needing you to pluck it again.

-A

• Members

:thu: thanks a lot :thu:

so 4h5p4 would mean pluck at 4, hammer-on to 5, and the pull off back to 4. I guess i whould pluck the string again at 5 to pull off to 4 right? or is it all meant to happend with the first pluck at 4?

5s7 pluck at 5 and slide to 7 right?

Thanks.

Archived