uk dealer Stonebridge 12 string on ebay.co.uk

baldbloke

• Members

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Stonebridge-22CM12-12-String-Acoustic-Guitar-/150450575400?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_Musical_Instruments_Guitars_CV&hash=item23078d9828

I'm not interested in buying a 12 string at the moment. But if I was, this looks like a bargain. If I get a gas attack for a 12 string in the near future I'll kick myself.

Edit: I do not want this guitar. Just pointing it out for anyone else that may be interested.

• Members

It looks like a good deal: we have a Furch (they're not re-branded for Sweden!) OM23SF (Flame maple and spruce) which is a gorgeous instrument. I haven't tried the 12 string or even the 22CM range but if you were to go 12-string you could do a lot worse!

Incidentally it should come with an archtop hard case as standard although the Stonebridge website doesn't state either way (the same model with the Furch name on the head does have the hard case as standard).

I looked at the ebay page and noticed the seller implying Furch draw on Czech Republic's cultural tradition and Prague's in particular. Thing is, these instruments are made in Brno which is also a culturally rich town (I was there in 2000 participating in the theatre festival) but is in the south of the country!

• Members

Incidentally it should come with an archtop hard case as standard

Good point. I never spotted that omission. Potential purchasers ought to check this with the dealer.

Yep. Nice guitars. I have a GS23cr and a DS23cr. Both came with hardcases. Never really fancied a 12 string myself. Two 23s' is just too much for me. I'll be flogging the DS23 soon... if I ever get round to it.

Archived