Tried some Ernie ball strings this weekend......

GuitarRules

• Members

Originally posted by GuitarRules

k4...

Same size....10 to 46 (and no I am not that stupid, hehehehe). I don't know it's hard to explain but the GHS's feel a little "slinkier"......and that's ironic cause the EB's are called "Slinkys"......LOL. That is strictly a feel thing though and I would guess within a day or two it will feel natural so no big deal really. I am going to be curious as to how long these babies last.

try raising the tail piece on your epi for a slacker touch

• Members

ive got plenty of expierience with strings, at first i was a d'addario guy, but then i switched to earnie ball, they're just way better and it seems d'addario has changed strings a while ago or something, but whatever i was an earnie ball guy. Then i decided to get some Blue steels, i ordered three packs, but i like earnie ball better, they last longer and are cheaper too.

• Members

Originally posted by ebuljan

Slight change in topic; where's the cheapest place to get strings? Do you guys buy them by the box?

I buy my EB's at a local shop....3 sets for $10, so I buy 3 at a time usually. When I do take the plunge and spring for the Pyramids I buy them from Pick of the Ricks . Best cheapest place I've found 'em so far...

Archived