For people who have ordered Warmoth bodies...

onewhiteduck

• Members

Did you choose a body from the showcase, or just order a regular one from scratch? I'm not going for a flame top or anything, just a regular swamp ash Tele with a solid finish, but do you think I should spend a little extra on a light weight body from the showcase?

• Members

I've ordered two bodies and two necks from the Showcase. They can do some mods on the stuff, even after it's been painted. For example, the first body I ordered was routed for 3 single coils and there was no trem routing on the top (it did have the spring cavity routed in the back). It was already finished, but they were still able to route it for a humbucker in the bridge position and a Wilkinson tremolo. The only downside is that there is no finish in the pickup cavity or on the edge of the trem route. No biggie, since those places are covered up anyway.

The second body was also prefinished and routed for three singles and no trem routing on top. I was also able to get the H-S-S routing and a non-recessed Floyd Rose route, along with an angled neck pocket.

The only upcharge on any of that was for the angled neck pocket.

My bodies and necks all shipped within a week, even having them do some mods, and I couldn't be happier with them.

Archived