Guitar Show in Atlanta/Any Good??

The Bear

• Members

The International Guitar Show is here in Atlanta this weekend. I've never been to one of these. Are they worth going to, good deals to find? Supposed to go riding this weekend, but if these shows are any good I may go to it instead. Please let me know how these are. Thanks again.

The Bear

• Members

They don't advertise very well-I didn't know about it-I usually don't hear about them or I might go once in a while. I did go a long time ago-I didn't see a lot of manufacturers it seems like-mostly dealers with stuff to sell. I didn't buy anything, but I wasn't looking for anything specific. Maybe I'm thinking of Namm, but don't they usually have some manufacturers at these things?

• Members

Originally posted by surfcat

They don't advertise very well-I didn't know about it-I usually don't hear about them or I might go once in a while. I did go a long time ago-I didn't see a lot of manufacturers it seems like-mostly dealers with stuff to sell. I didn't buy anything, but I wasn't looking for anything specific. Maybe I'm thinking of Namm, but don't they usually have some manufacturers at these things?

The website dosen't show any mfgs.', just dealers.

The Bear

• Members

Originally posted by JoeBoy

Bear your in Atlanta man. The land of tittiies and beer.

Damn right. I moved sown here 26 years ago from Detroit, and never looked back. This town has the best nudie bars in the country. Not that I go to any, that's just what I hear.

The Bear

Archived