Why was my thread selling and Agile deleted?

riffy

• Members

Originally posted by duderanimous

Read the 1st post in the "Spam" thread...

I did, but I see other spam threads in here all the time? What is the difference between mine and the others??

Gary

• Members

Originally posted by misterhinkydink

Because we're all out to get you...

LOL,

Well the other forums have them constantly. I think this forum should be no different to be honest. Either that or have a forum simply for sale.

I didn't take it personally, I just found it odd is all.

Gary

• Moderators

Originally posted by riffy

Well the other forums have them constantly. I think this forum should be no different to be honest.

You can think all you want. It took a thorough ball massaging to get me to even allow a single spam thread, so if you want no spam restrictions at all, you'd best get to work. :^p

• Members

Originally posted by The Eristic

You can think all you want. It took a thorough ball massaging to get me to even allow a single spam thread, so if you want no spam restrictions at all, you'd best get to work. :^p

Hhhhhhmmmmm,

I wouldn't count on any massage my freind. Although the other forums that I visit do have a seperate forum for sale items. Is that unreasonable to ask here? If not since we are all members and do contribute here I feel we should offer each other chances at gear before it has to go to evilbay is all.

Gary

Ps. I think more than you give me credit for I might add.

• Moderators

Originally posted by riffy

Hhhhhhmmmmm,

I wouldn't count on any massage my freind. Although the other forums that I visit do have a seperate forum for sale items. Is that unreasonable to ask here? If not since we are all members and do contribute here I feel we should offer each other chances at gear before it has to go to evilbay is all.

If you want a Spam forum, you'll have to talk to admin. He'll probably tell you that's what the HC Classifieds are for, though.

Originally, this forum was supposed to be 100% no spam, though non-advertised sig spam and wtb/looking for threads have always been ok. I made a concession after I received enough requests for another outlet, and I certainly think the Spam Thread provides ample opportunity to offer one's items to the forum. I absolutely will not let individual spam threads clutter up this forum like they do in some of the others on this site. We're here to share information, not make a buck. I can't possibly catch everything, being the only mod (other than admin) of such a large and relatively fast-moving forum, but I do what I can to keep this room junk-free.

Archived