DiMarzio IBZ

ncook

• Members

I have a Jem with Breeds I'm considering selling to get a S2075FWHS with DiMarzio IBZs. Does anyone know what the equivilant DiMarzio name for IBZ is? E.g., Breed, Evolution, PAF etc.

Also, has anyone played a S2075FWHS? I haven't because there aren't any around here, but they're sweet looking guitars!

• Members

ncook, those S2075FWHS sure look sweet (in the catalogue). I just ordered an RGT320Q, and like you, ive never seen one before. i suspect those pickups (same in both guitars) are pretty good (at least i hope so!).

i did give some though to the S2075FWHS too.

• Members

Originally posted by smegolas

ncook, those S2075FWHS sure look sweet (in the catalogue). I just ordered an RGT320Q, and like you, ive never seen one before. i suspect those pickups (same in both guitars) are pretty good (at least i hope so!).

i did give some though to the S2075FWHS too.

I just checked out your RGT320Q, very nice- I love the one piece body. I could easily be swayed into that guitar (although I think it's just a bit more than the S2075FWHS), it's got it all. I really dig the poplar and the ZR trem on the 2075, the DiMarzios are probably pretty nice too.

• Members

Originally posted by Megadeth7684

My S540 has an IBZ USA F1 in the neck, I emailed DiMarzio and they said it sounds the closest to the Breed.

The Breeds are what my Jem has. Your S is a nice one for sure. I'm selling my Strat and I think I'm going to sell my Jem too. It's nice but it just isn't really my style- it's a bit too dark and industrial for me (JEM7DBK) although it sounds like a dream. I want the same sound in something more wood grainy and less flashy.

Archived